Saturday, February 28, 2009

Waiting for Marble

So here it is almost 1 am and I can't sleep. I haven't written in forever, that is usually a good sign...things have been busy but going well for me. Annie is going through another period, crying for missing Sophie every single day. Sometimes I wonder if she is just so conditioned to miss Sophie everytime she gets sad--I know that happens to me sometimes, I get sad or mad about something, anything, and the next thing you know I am thinking about Soph. I don't know what to do for her. The grief people told us that every stage of maturity would be hard for Annie as she understood new things about death. She seems to be feeling really cheated--today she yelled at me for not having a new baby....arrggghhh.
Anyway, as it is getting closer to spring I am hoping that the owl (marble) might come back....I really felt that was some sort of sign.
Sorry for the boring post--figured I'd better write something...

No comments: