Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Angel

Dear Sophie:
Yesterday would have been your 3rd birthday. It is so hard for me to imagine what you might have looked like so grown up. Everyone said you looked like Suri Cruise when you were a baby and when I see pictures of her now, I wonder.....I'm sure you would be much cuter since Daddy and I are so much better looking than Tom and Katie!!! I do know that you would be so big..talking in full sentences, sleeping in a big girl bed, potty trained, playing with little friends....I really wish I could see you today.
Daddy, Rachel, Annie and I celebrated your birthday on Sunday at the cemetary with cupcakes and balloons...did you catch the balloons like Daddy hoped you would?
Time goes by sweet darling, and I still miss you every single day. Sometimes I worry that I am not sad enough anymore...I have to believe that you would want us to be happy, to celebrate you and honor your life by living ours to the fullest. We are trying.
I hope that you continue to visit Annie, and while you're at it creep across the hall and snuggle with Mom and Dad. I'd give anything to hold you again.
Happy Birthday tiny boo
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure she felt the love you all were sending her on her b-day.

Love,
Anabella