Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sunrise, Sunrise.....




Can't believe we made it through the holidays....and Sophie's birthday...but we did, and it was hard, but we did manage to have some good times, especially on Sophie's birthday...we were here in Cozumel at a gorgeous house on the beach....we thought about a balloon release but couldn't find any, so we settled for watching the sunset and just thinking happy thoughts about little boo....everyone nixed my idea of building a little raft and setting a can of sterno afloat, but hey I tried.

For the first time since last April I feel completely relaxed (even when I haven't had a Margarita) I was worried that I would be totally paranoid about Anne Marie, near the water etc...but I haven't been at all...she's been a champ, swimming in the pool and ocean, snorkeling, even...and I have gotten my fear in check..she's even been beach combing by herself (although I must say I nearly lost it when she started climbing out the window halfway up the lighthouse...but I think any parent would have!)


We saw a sea turtle yesterday when snorkeling...it was so cool.....we've also seen crocodiles, huge iguanas, geko's, baracuda and a ton of other fish....it is so laid back and peaceful....


We're taking the kids to swim with the dolphin's now..the picture is sunset on Sophia's birthday...and sunrise on the next day!

No comments: